Media Assessment

As a test to see if we could produce a Music Video using just our creative mindset and given a week's time we were tasked with shooting a video of an actor Lip Syncing to a song in three different locations. But as my creative mind took over I shot a two minute Music Video to the best of my amateur abilities.

I got two friends of mine to act in the video as there are two voices in the song, one of a male and the other a female. The Actress was Areesha Hashmi and the Actor, Shuja Asad. I shot the video at his home in different rooms to compensate for the location criteria. The shoot took a day's time and the edit took 8 hours till completion but it wasn't flawless. But as all first things come with flaws there also came many opportunities to learn. Which will be instrumental when I shoot my Final CAIE portfolio.

You can see the video down below.

The song that i chose is called; NIGHT OF THE HUNTER By THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Draft of the Music Video